Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not falling for it...trying not to anyway.

Well early rumours this week are that a few agencies are stating that the cut-off is the 14th(us) and referrals will be coming soon. We have all heard that before...many times and many disappointments later it is said again. I am trying to remain neutral and I truly don't want to fall for it again but it is so hard.
Keep your fingers crossed for us! Hopefully goods things are soon to come.
Thanks everybody for your support. It means so much!

7 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM , Anonymous Sherri said...

    AGH! That would be fantastic!
    My fingers are crossed.
    xoxox

     
  • At 11:22 PM , Blogger Michael and Tammy said...

    ugh I hear ya...with 174 lid's before ours I am hoping for as many as possible!

    The 14th would be perfect for you - I am going to keep my fingers crossed for you!! hopefully we will hear something in the next couple of days!

     
  • At 7:35 AM , Blogger Michael and Tammy said...

    Okay there have been quite a few more rumors about the 14th being the cut off!!!!!!!

    I hate to get you too excited but I think you might be in!!!!!

     
  • At 12:34 PM , Blogger Michael and Tammy said...

    OMG the 14th is in!!!!! Yahoo for you guys, I am sooo excited for you - I remember reading your blog a year or so ago and you were so down and wondering if this would ever happen etc... well now your day is here!! It gives me hope that one day this will be us to!

    Congrat's!!!!

     
  • At 1:21 PM , Blogger Mary said...

    fingers crossed for both of us!

     
  • At 12:02 PM , Blogger The Fabulous Us ! said...

    the 14th is in !!

    So excited for you :)

    Amy

     
  • At 2:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Im falling for it ! Think Positive guys, its about to happen !!!!!!!!! Yeah finally , we are Uncle Tom and Aunt Bonnie ! Oh Yeah , we're happy for you and Mike too ! love you guys , you will be awesome parents !!! Ava is such a lucky little girl ! Cant wait to meet her and see you and Mike with your baby girl !

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter