Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Sunday, April 26, 2009

R2!!!!!!!!!!!

Now at least 2 agencies are expecting the 14th as the cut off! Rumour Queen has upped the rumour to an R2. Highest rating I believe is an R5. Still not a strong rumour but hey it's in our favour.

Celebrate good times...Come on!

I think I will email our adoption practitioner to let her know we will be calling soon and I think I will email our agency contact to see what we should expect if this does turn out to be true.
Maybe she can let me know if they have any information about the cut-off.
Keep everything crossed for us people! This might be it!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM , Blogger The Fabulous Us ! said...

    I really hope it is !

    Fingers crossed :)

     
  • At 9:43 AM , Anonymous Sherri said...

    I can't stop hoping it is all true.
    Regardless of what happens, she's there waiting for you - and she'll be home soon.

    I guess dreams really do come true.

    :)

    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter