Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Matching Has Begun

The rumour is that the matching has begun once again in China. How much closer are we going to get? Is it bad to want the CCAA to do a big batch this time? Is it wrong to just want our turn to come? Sooner rather than later. Our little girl is always on my mind. I can't believe that she will be here with us by this summer. I can't wait to be able to take her outside and play in the backyard. I can't wait to take her to the park for the first time. I can't wait to push her on a swing for the first time. I can't wait to read her bedtime stories. I can't wait to see her with Terri. I find myself often wondering what it will be like when she is placed in Terri's arms for the first time. I will try not to cry but I know I will. I can't wait to hear Terri sing lullabies to her. Is it wrong to have this much love in your heart for a little girl that you have never met? I believe that Ava is a gift. A gift from China and a gift from God.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh the magic of the matching room!! No, you can't have too much love in your heart for Ava, I LOVEd my daughter the whole time I waited for her. I just LOVED the baby I knew was meant for me. When I received her referral, she was already mine, it was just a piece of the puzzle uncovered. She melts me!

     
  • At 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Is is not wring. I am praying that day comes in a heart beat. You two will make such amazing parents

     
  • At 9:32 PM , Blogger Deb and Sean said...

    NO!!! Not at all ... I read this and have 'adopted' it myself:
    My daughter did not grow in my belly for 9 months; she lived in my head and heart for 4 years. She is my miracle baby; the one that I look at in total awe, simply because she is finally here with us.

    Isn't that beautifu!!!
    Best of luck as you go through the final wait!

     
  • At 10:12 PM , Blogger Rhonda said...

    Have you seen the RQ rumour about this month? Holy cow!

     
  • At 11:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You will also a gift to her.
    She will be so lucky to have the two of you. And we can't wait for her arrival. Summer just can't get here soon enough.
    xo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter