Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Friday, January 09, 2009

Lesson Learned.

I listed our blog on RQ and asked others that were logged in March '06 to do the same.  I figured it would be nice to see if others were as anxious, excited, nervous etc. as we were and that we would be able to share our referrals with each other as they arrive.
I realize that this opens up a forum to comment on recent or past posts and I am fine with that.
What never occurred to me was that some people do not agree with choices other people make and feel the need to post hurtful comments.
I  think everyone has a right to their opinion but somethings are better left to yourself.
So now,  I moderate my comments.  Lesson learned.

Oh, and if you do have a differing opinion and feel the need to share don't do it anonymously.  Maybe we can have a discussion :oD

4 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM , Blogger Patti said...

    Hi,

    I found your blog site from RQ. I have a March 17 LID, and just wanted to say "HI". I'm not sure what transpired on the RQ site (which you reference in today's posting), but just wanted to say Hello.

    Patricia

     
  • At 9:15 PM , Blogger Deb and Sean said...

    Are you kidding me?
    Are you talking about comments to your posts here or on RQ?
    Either way ... it's disgusting!
    So sorry to hear that .....

     
  • At 7:37 PM , Blogger Joy said...

    I am sorry that People are so RUDE! I am glad that you shared your blog on RQ! I am looking forward to following my fellow Marching Pandas journey!
    Mean people just stink!

     
  • At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ugh, I am sorry to hear someone would post an icky comment to you at your own blog. What a shame!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter