Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Thursday, April 23, 2009

This Could Be It

The rumours have started up again. Matching has begun. This is going to be a tough couple of weeks. We could actually be in this round of referrals. All we need is for the CCAA to go through six days worth of files. Just six days. I know that it is a slim chance but I can't help but hope that they will do it. A May referral would mean that we would possibly be travelling in July to pick up Ava. Hold on Ava were coming. I think that there are going to be quite a few sleepless nights in our near future. Before and after our China trip. Not that I'm complaining because I'm not. Just anxious. Anxious to have this roller coaster ride over with.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM , Blogger Red Sand said...

    I'm really hoping the last leg of the ride goes quickly.

     
  • At 5:43 PM , Blogger The Fabulous Us ! said...

    So Close !

    RQ has an R1 that the 14th is included .. if not this month, next month for sure !!

    Good luck :)

    Amy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter