Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

A Theory

Okay. Here is my theory on how I think the CCAA goes about deciding how many days that they are going to be referring each month. If they refer up to the eighth of March this month that would mean that they are only referring two days worth of files. If you look at the list of Log in Dates on Rumour Queen you will see that there was at least thirty seven files on those two days. If they do that again next month then I think that we could be in for a larger group of referrals for the month of May. Possibly up to and including the eighteenth of March. I certainly hope for all the families involved in this crazy thing called International Adoption that the CCAA proves my theory true.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM , Blogger Red Sand said...

    I'm going in the same direction. I think we're 50-50 for being next. They could do it if they get to the 8th and do the same 'volume' two months in a row. If they go the March 1-2 volume route, we're in trouble.

    We'll just have to hope hard, won't we? See you in July??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter