Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Latest Rumours

OMG. The latest rumours are going to drive us crazy for the rest of the month. I am trying not to read to much into them. It is very hard not to though. If they are true we could possibly be getting our referral in April. That is scary. Are we ready? I don't know. We have a family member who has a friend who is into reading people and there futures. Our family member asked her if she had any idea when we could possibly be getting Ava. The lady said that she believed that we would be getting Ava in June. She made this prediction months and months ago. If this prediction came true I would be a little freaked out. A little freaked out and very very elated. Those are two emotions that one would think would never go together. If someone were to ask me to explain International Adoption with one phrase I would have to say "International Adoption is a unbelievable roller coaster ride of emotions." I use to like roller coasters but I think that I have learnt not to like them so much. Ha Ha Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter