Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Friday, March 06, 2009

Four More Days Worth

The CCAA seems to have referred four more  days worth of files. We are now eight days away. I have been looking at the amount of files that are registered for each day between us and the present referrals. If the CCAA continues on the path that they are on my predictions are that the April referrals will only consist of one day. The seventh of March,2006. Then Mays referrals will go up to the eleventh of March,2006. Then it will be our turn in June. I hope that I am wrong but I don't think that I am. One never knows what the future holds. Here's to keeping our chins up and hoping for a miraculous speed up.   

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM , Blogger Red Sand said...

    That's our guess too - end of May / early June. Right when DH and I are both scheduled to be out of province for work...

     
  • At 7:00 PM , Blogger Red Sand said...

    'Happy' month 36...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter