Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Friday, April 24, 2009

OMG

Come on R1. Please let it be true. A possible cut off of March 14,2006. I am so excited right now. My brain is telling me to calm down because it is so early into the rumours for next months referrals but my heart is running away with things right now. If you were in our shoes right now you would understand how we could get so excited over a rumour. I've seen it in past months where an early rumour like this one day after day becomes more true than false. I hope this one turns into an R4 rumour before we know it. We could be getting a call from Children's Bridge within the next two weeks. We could actually have a picture of Ava within the next two weeks. Holy cow. Our wait could be over. Come on R1.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM , Blogger Michael and Tammy said...

    Oh I hope this rumor comes true - it is almost unreal to think that the day is almost here for you!!!!! It has been such a long wait for all of us and unfortunately I am still approx 170 LID's away but the more they do the better!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

     
  • At 10:10 PM , Blogger Michael and Tammy said...

    okay I had to comment again - I just went to RQ and she has said that a second agency said that they think the 14th might be included!!!! Yahoo!!! still keeping my fingers crossed!

     
  • At 10:04 AM , Anonymous Cindy said...

    I am shaking wiht excitiment as I wirte this. I will keep on praying.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter