Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FRUSTRATION

We are at the breaking point. Frustrated, pissed off, emotionally drained. It looks as though there will be no referrals for the month of May. In fact it looks like the CCAA has even stopped matching for now. China apparently has two adoption families in quarantine right now. Who knows when things will get back to normal. All this over a f#@##@ flu. Who knew that after waiting over four years that it would come down to a flu bug. What's that famous saying? So close but yet so far away. That is us in a nut shell. Pathetic. I know! I come home every day from work and the first thing I do is check the computer for any updates. Expecting good things. It really is a terrible way to live.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM , Anonymous Sherri said...

    I hear your frustration. It's like the W.H.O. is threatening pandemic to merely justify their existence.

    I love you and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that you will hear something soon.

    Not to pour salt in your wounds but it's flu, not flew.

    xoxo

    ttyl

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter