Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Too Good to be True...Story of my Life

Well,
Thanks to the Swine Flu China has put a hold on any referrals or travel approvals for at least 20-30 days. Typical. I don't know what else to say but...FUCK!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM , Blogger Red Sand said...

    Yup

     
  • At 5:33 PM , Blogger The Fabulous Us ! said...

    Ridiculous !

     
  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger Doreen said...

    I second that!

    Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

     
  • At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Sherri said...

    That's too bad.
    But I think it's understandable.
    That being said, I second your "FUCK!"
    I wish I could say something to make you both feel better.

    xo

     
  • At 6:17 AM , Blogger Rhonda said...

    It sucks, and the rumour has been confirmed by the CCAA (with a blurb on their site).

     
  • At 10:13 PM , Anonymous cindy said...

    FUCK

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter