Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Friday, May 08, 2009

Waiting Yet Another Weekend

Here we are again. Left to just sit and wait for another Monday to roll around. Just to catch a glimpse of new rumours about the latest referrals. I don't know what to believe anymore. We got our hopes up so much two weekends ago just to get them crushed. After awhile you start to try not to get too excited because if there is one thing that we've learnt its that so many things can happen. It seemed like last two weekends ago that after a four year wait that we were next. In about a week we were hoping to have gotten our referral. Then the H1N1 flew hit. Then we saw rumours that the CCAA were going to put things on hold for at least 20 to 30 days. Now there are rumours that the CCAA is back to matching and that they are going to reach March 15,2006. Who knows whats true and what isn't. I guess we won't know for sure until we actually get a call from Children's Bridge. Here's to hoping that we get that call next week.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM , Blogger Red Sand said...

    I think a part of me stopped believing last week. Can't wait to prove that part of me wrong...

     
  • At 7:52 PM , Anonymous cindy morley said...

    have my fingers crossed for you guys

     
  • At 12:38 PM , Blogger Michael and Tammy said...

    Ugh it is so frustrating!! I wish someone knew what is going on - the only good thing is that you are very close - hang in there!! I on the other hand have 174 more lid's to get through - I don't know how I am going to do it?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter