Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good News Is Finally Coming Our Way

The time has finally come. We are so excited right now. I e-mailed our agency and they have confirmed that the CCAA  has updated their website to reflect that they have referred up until March 14,2006. She said that good news is on it's way. That probably means that we will be getting our referral tomorrow or Monday next week. I'm heading off to work so I think that I will take my cell phone with me. It's finally happening for us. 

13 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

    Yayyyy!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see your baby girl. Today is a happy day!!

    Lisa in Brampton

     
  • At 2:16 PM , Blogger AmyO said...

    Best wishes on your referral!

     
  • At 2:21 PM , Blogger Linda said...

    Congratulations!

    It stinks to be a Canadian because we always have to wait longer. Bummer!

    I hope the times goes quickly for you.

     
  • At 2:57 PM , Blogger the mommy said...

    Congrats! can't wait to see your little one

     
  • At 4:45 PM , Blogger The Fabulous Us ! said...

    Congrats !!

    Take your cellphone and your list of questions :) CB is amazing when they call and are certainly more than patient with screaming excited parents who need details repeated over and over :) Like their new childs age !

    :)
    Amy

     
  • At 5:34 PM , Blogger Rhonda said...

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 5:40 PM , Blogger Yoli said...

    Congratulations on your referral!!!

     
  • At 6:28 PM , Blogger geminirn said...

    OH HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!CAN'T WAIT TO SHAREIN YOUR JOY!!!

    CB group 253

     
  • At 6:29 PM , Blogger Red Sand said...

    Tomorrow is going to be a special day.

     
  • At 10:45 PM , Blogger Michael and Tammy said...

    Yahoo!!!!! Congratualtions!!

     
  • At 12:55 PM , Anonymous SHERRI said...

    CONGRATULATIONS!
    I can't beleive it's finally happening!
    I'm so happy for you (and all of us)!
    Can't wait to meet my neice!

    Sherri

     
  • At 1:32 PM , Anonymous Ashley mead said...

    CONGRATS.. we have waited for SOOO long and i cant wait to meet my new cousin <3
    xoxo

    Ashley Mead

     
  • At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mike & Terri;
    I am soooooooooo very happy for yous'!
    Ava will be lessed with two wonderful, caring parents................
    p.s. can't wait to meet my new niece!
    Luv, Darlene xoxo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter