Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane!

Well to day is the day. I had a crappy sleep last night. Could not shut my mind off. I had indigestion from the pizza we had for dinner and I thought OMG I am thinking I am gonna throw up. Figures I'd get the flu the day I am suppose to leave. Thankfully it was only indigestion and through the magic of rolaid chews it disappeared. Well the good thing about not sleeping well last night is I will hopefully sleep well on the plane.
Monday is the big day. Hopefully when everyone at home wakes up in the morning they will be able to see a video or pics of us getting Ava. We are going to try and use the computer in China but we keep hearing that it is a hit and miss there.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hope you get some sleep on the plane...well, at least your daughter is not quite a newborn...you'll still get to sleep when you receive her...

    A.

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Anonymous Ashley said...

    good luck guys i cant wait to see the videos !!!

     
  • At 11:11 AM , Blogger The Fabulous Us ! said...

    Have a great time !

    All the best on your journey to your daughter Ava :)

    Amy

     
  • At 11:19 AM , Anonymous Sherri said...

    Good luck - All my love!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter