Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Friday, July 17, 2009

6 days...


Well, we're are down to 6. Less than a week. This time next week we will be in Beijing! OMG!

Today was my last day of work for a whole year. I was ambushed in the office with hugs and cards and good wishes. Tears were flowing and noses were running. Thank you to all of my wonderful friends at Zellers. 14 years of friendships. Wow time flies. Although I won't be there slaving away beside you I will come in often to taunt you and of course to show off someone special.
This weekend we will try to get organised and go through our packing lists for the hundredth time it seems.
Today our baby carrier arrived. We decided on the Ergo sport. It has great reviews and although it is not as pretty as some of the carriers I liked it is the most practical. Some times you have to choose function over flash. I might take a picture of it. I guess I will have to forgo my fear of cameras for a little while. Although I don't really see the need of pictures of me I guess other people would like a family pic or two.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter