Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SINGLE DIGITS! NINE DAYS!!!!!!!



Well we are now into the single digits. Nine days to go and we are flying to China to meet Ava!
Today we received our paperwork back from CB. It was neat to see the Chinese Visa in our passports. Makes everything so real. So now we can check the paperwork off our list. What a relief. When we first sent the paperwork away our agency said that it may not be back until literally the day before we leave. Thankfully, everything went smoothly because all of our travel group sent in the paperwork to be processed in a timely matter.

This week is my last week of work and have received a couple of really cute hand knitted gifts from a couple of coworkers.




The first is a set of finger puppets knitted by my friend Liz. They are so cute and may be pulled out on the plane ride home. If not for Ava's entertainment, maybe Mike's or mine.




The second was a beautiful pink blanket and some booties and socks knitted by my friend Betty. So thoughtful. I love them.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM , Anonymous Sherri said...

    I am sleepless with excitement for you guys. Laurie says that I am feeling your stress and that it must be a twin thing.
    I can't stop thinking about your upcoming journey - I am teary just thinking about it.
    I can't believe Ava will finally be a part of our family. She has been a dream for so long!
    I am so excited -- love you guys.

    Sherri

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter