Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Thursday, July 16, 2009

One Week Today...Seven days!


Holy Cow. The time has come. One week today and we will be in the air headed to China. It's hard to believe that in just twelve days Ava will be in our arms for the first time. I don't know what to think. I am just overwhelmed with excitement. It has been a long haul for us. When I think back to when Terri and I were sitting in the doctor's office waiting to hear the latest results of the infertility tests. I'll never forget the look on Terri's face that day. Now. In in as little as twelve days I will be able to see a different look on her face. A look of complete joy. That moment in time will be the best moment ever in my life. To see Terri become what she has wanted for such a long time. A MOM. I can hardly stand still thinking about it. Life will be so different from that point on. Up till now I have only had to look out for and protect two females in my life. Terri and my mom. Now Ava. It is going to be awesome. I would like to thank our two families for their support and generosity over that past four and counting years. Your support has meant so much to Terri and I. We can't wait to see all your faces when we come back from China with our little girl. Get ready for some photo's.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ill bet your down to 6 by tomorrow ! Cant wait guys , so happy for you , we share your excitement ! love you Tom, Bonnie , Alicia and johnny

     
  • At 11:05 PM , Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

    It is so super exciting...

     
  • At 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This was so sweet to read!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter