Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Newest Batch Of Referrals

Today the CCAA has sent referrals for only six days worth of files. The latest date of referrals is up to November 7,2005. If they keep up with only sending six days per month of referrals we can expect our referral 21 months from this month. This would put us at a date of referral of March of 2009. That will be 3 years since our log in date. That is a far cry from the six months to referral when we signed up. Sometimes I feel like not even looking for the latest set of referrals to come but instead just waiting for the phone call about our groups referrals. Sometimes I think that this would help time go by but in reality I know that it wouldn't. I wish that I could speed things up for Terri. Watching her from month to month go through this emotional torture is almost as bad as watching her from month to month when we were going through the hole fertility issue. I often sit back and wonder why things are the way they are. Why us? God, why us?

4 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am sorry that you guys have to go through this. I know i felt the same way when we were going through all the treatments. I guess i dont really know how you feel as i was able to have my miracles. God has a plan, i know you dont want to hear that. I know that when Ava comes she will be the most loved child in the world. Hang in there and know we are always here if you need us.
    Cindy

     
  • At 9:00 PM , Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

    Oh I remember too well how hard the wait was. I was always looking at blogs of people who had there babies and thinking "will it ever be my turn" I finally have the joy of my daughter and it truly was worth the wait. I know its hard to believe that right now but hang in there.

    Deb

     
  • At 6:19 PM , Blogger Michael and Tammy said...

    I just thought I would leave a comment since I know exactly how you are feeling. Myself and my husband went through eight years of treatments (5 miscarriages) and now an ever incresing wait for China. We were told 9-12 months and now we are being told 3 years but like you said if things keep going like this we will have 48 more months on top of the 9 we have already waited. I get so mad sometimes and I always ask "why?" why us, why doesn't anything ever seem to go our way in this dep't?? All we can do is try to take it day by day and one day will be "our day"!! Feel free to visit our blog and e-mail if you would like (I find it comforting to talk with people in the same situation!)

    Tammy
    CB group 272

     
  • At 6:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The amnount of time you have to wait will be nothing compared to the time you will hae with Ava.
    Stay positive - this will all be well worth the wait.
    Luv you!

    Sherri

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter