Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Friday, June 01, 2007

New Friend

Hi everyone. Just wanted to tell you about the great new friend I made tonite. Her name is Remi and she was adopted from China by the Juby's from Meaford in March of 2006. She is now two years old and full of energy. She didn't speak to me but all the time I was talking to her Daddy, Mike, she was singing what I am sure was the ABC's. So sweet. Mike shared alot of information that will be helpful when we finally make our trip to China but to tell you the truth I was mesmerized by the singing of a beautiful little girl. Seeing her certainly makes me long for our Ava but seeing Remi tonite makes it so clear that Ava will definitely be worth the wait.
Thanks Mike and Remi for the visit. Hope to see you guys again real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter