Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Florida Vacation

Terri and I just recently came back from a vacation in Florida. We went to a place called Orange Lake. It is about seventeen miles away from Kissimmee. While we were there we went to the Epcot Centre for a day. One of the attractions there was visit to China. We went into a three hundred and sixty degree film room that was playing a video on China. I recorded the video with my HDD camcorder. The video lasts about twelve and a half minutes. I had to split the video up into ten seperate shorter videos in-order to put it on our blog. I had to do that because I recorded the video in high definition. A rookie mistake. It is good to learn these things before we go to China to pick up our daughter. I hope people will enjoy it. Just click on each video one at a time and you will see the hole thing. Each section of the video lasts about a minute and a half.

CHINA VIDEO PART 1


CHINA VIDEO PART 2


CHINA VIDEO PART 3


CHINA VIDEO PART 4


CHINA VIDEO PART 5


CHINA VIDEO PART 6


CHINA VIDEO PART 7


CHINA VIDEO PART 8


CHINA VIDEO PART 9


CHINA VIDEO PART 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter