Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Only 2 Days Worth Of Referrals

When we realized that the C.C.A.A was only sending two days worth of referrals this month we were devastated. How discouraging is that. Two days worth in one month of matching files. It doesn't look good for our group. If they keep going at this rate our group will not receive our referrals until roughly Feb 2013. How ridiculous is that. Unreasonable if you ask me. My wife and I do not wish to think that way. Even though it is hard not to. We like to think that the C.C.A.A will speed up their referrals within the next few months. We have to think this way. It is the only thing that keeps us sane right now. When we signed up for this we were told that it would be an emotional roller coaster. Boy oh boy. Is that true or what? We are finding it hard to stay positive about all this waiting. The age old saying is " Good things come to those who wait. " We know this is true. Ava is certainly worth waiting for. Just hurry up and get here already.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM , Blogger Red Sand said...

    I hear you! Chin up - we're in it together! Ya, easy for me to say - just call me Eeyore....

     
  • At 9:49 PM , Blogger Michael and Tammy said...

    I completely understand how you are feeling!! We are in group 272 and I don't mind a bit of a roller coaster but this is getting a bit ridiculous. They can't expect people to wait 3 and 4 years or even longer?? We just keep praying for a speed up!

    Tammy
    group 272

     
  • At 10:12 PM , Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

    Oh, wish I could get Olivia to jump through your screen right now and give you a great big hug. The wait is horrible and for it to slow down this much is devestating. You have the right attitute though. Good things do come to those who wait. Nobody could tell me that while waiting for Olivia but now I know. Olivia was totally meant to be our daughter.

    Big cyber hugs,
    Deb
    (Olivia's lucky mom)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter