Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Monday, May 26, 2008

Something else to look forward to.

We are going to see Madonna. I am sooo excited. She is coming to Toronto in October and I have always wanted to see her in person. I can hardly wait.
I think it will be great to have something else to look forward to besides our wait for Ava. The wait has been so long and after another Mother's Day has passed that I was not a part of it gets harder and harder to put on a happy face. I am praying that the CCAA decides to pick up the pace but am being realistic that we still have a while to go. My dream is we have a picture to moon over for Christmas and get to travel in January.
A girl can dream can't she????
Anyway, did I tell you I am going to see Madonna?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter