Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Friday, August 14, 2009

The Great Wall Video's and Pics






The visit to The Great Wall of China was one of the highlights of our trip. It is certainly big and beautiful. As I climbed the wall people would stop and ask me where I was from? As soon as I would say Canada they would get excited and ask if I would mind if they got their picture taken with me. Of course I replied with " I would be happy to " People were so pleasant to me. I still don't know if it was the hat or that I was from Canada. It was absolutely amazing to be climbing and run across all nationalities of people and of all ages. The climb is very physically grilling. So to see people obviously in their eighties or nineties was awesome. The views and sounds from the Great Wall were certainly unforgettable.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter