Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Moments After We Became A Forever Family

This morning I got up and started going through our video files from our trip. We couldn't post videos from China only pictures. So now I will try and post the ones that I am able to upload. These three are of Ava and mommy on the bus just minutes after we received her. They are very cute. I still can't believe how quiet she was and you can see on her face in the videos that she was just trying to take everything in. There is one point in one of the videos where Terri puts her chin on Ava's head and looks out the window. This is one of my favourite moments while filming them. I could just see the love on her face and in her actions. At that moment I couldn't believe that we were finally together as a forever family.




2 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM , Anonymous Sherri said...

    Wow - what a surreal moment that must have been for all of you.
    I can't believe how much she has come out of her shell. What a difference (alot) of love makes. She's quite a blessing to all of us. AMAZING

     
  • At 2:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Exactly what I was thinking- such a surreal moment. The videos are beautiful, Mike- thanks for sharing them with us! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter