Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Birthday Card

It was my birthday today. So when I came home from work today Terri and Ava took me out for dinner. After dinner Terri showed me a video that her and Ava made today. It is of them making me a birthday card using finger paints. It is so cute. I almost melted when I watched it for the first time. I also have a video of them making me my birthday cake. Ava loves to eat the cake batter. She got it all over her face.


1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Birthday Uncle Mike!!! I love you xoxo

    AShley

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter