Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Ava Is Now Officially A Canadian Citizen

We received Ava's Canadian Citizenship yesterday in the mail. It was nice coming home from work and seeing that paper and her card on the island. I almost cried. It is hard to explain. I was so concerned about getting it for her. Now she is a Canadian. We will never let her forget about where she was born or her heritage. I think that she is a lucky little girl to have two great backgrounds.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM , Blogger Rhonda said...

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 6:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yea AVA!!!!


    Ashley

     
  • At 6:45 PM , Anonymous Sherri said...

    I second Ashley's comment!

     
  • At 12:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    One of the things I LOVE about being Canadian is that we embrace one anothers cultural heritages.

    Glad to have another Canadian to share with everyone the value of diversity ;)

    (please edit this out - I tried to find a contact form but couldn't - I would love to have you join us at blogpressreleases.com - )

    -Karrine

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter