Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life Book





I have been working on a life book for Ava now for the better part of two months. It finally came in the mail today. I was so excited to come home from work and get to open it up for the first time. It turned out so nice. I have been worried about it. Worried that it wouldn't explain enough or flow very well. I have finally come to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter. What matters is that I made the effort. She will like it no matter what. I made it to try and explain to her about her beginning in life. Where she is from. The journey that her mommy and I took to get her. The pictures in it are all from our trip to China. Mac does such a good job. I made it on our I-Mac computer.I love this computer. The book is hard covered and is 11x8 in size. I took pictures of the cover and the back and a page from inside the book. I will post them with this. I will read her book to her tonight before bedtime.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    awe very nice guys cant wait to see it

    Ashley

     
  • At 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi, I just came across your blog! How lovely it is to see these beautiful pictures.. I am a mum of a 15 month year old daughter and my brother has two adopted daughters from China, too, they are such cute girls..
    Lots of luck to all of you, you look very happy!

     
  • At 6:49 PM , Blogger Red Sand said...

    I'm about 60% through ours and you've inspired me to keep on going.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter