Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all. 2006 was the year of the dog. What is the year of 2007? I think that we should call 2007 the year of hope, the year of dreams coming true, the year of becoming parents. I should rephrase that. 2007 should be called the year of becoming physical parents because we are all emotional parents already. We are all already loving and caring for our waiting daughters in China. It's kind of odd actually. My wife and I have yet to see a picture of our daughter or meet her but yet we are so emotionally involved. We love her so much but yet we haven't met her. She is so much a part of our everyday thoughts and everyday life. I hope that it is healthy to feel like we do.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM , Blogger Red Sand said...

    Happy New Year to you as well! Fingers crossed for good news in 2007.

     
  • At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I couldn't agree with you more!!! I hope that this year is the best year ever for all of us!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter