Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Waiting for Hugo




Well we had to put our beloved Saint Bernard down. We discovered she had some form of cancer and was in alot of pain. Being a household that has had two big dogs forever we have missed her dearly. Yeti had a hard time adjusting but is finally eating normally and getting back to his goofy self.

Sunday, I looked over at Mike and he was typing madly away on the computer. I discovered that he was looking at puppies. If you know me I do not need any persuasion when it comes to puppies. Next thing we know we are searching the web for our next family member. Yes Mom, We are nuts!!!

I have heard the best thing to get through the adoption wait is to get a puppy. We are just following some well researched advise.

Any way, We are calling this one Hugo and he will be ready to come home in the New Year. We can hardly wait. How can you resist that face.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM , Blogger Red Sand said...

    Sorry to hear about the loss of such a friend, but I suspect your new pup will truly prove to be a great distraction...

     
  • At 4:57 PM , Blogger Mary said...

    your pup is such a cutie! My son wants a puppy probably more than he wants a sister! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter