Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Saturday, October 30, 2010

This is Love
















We took Georgia yesterday to get fixed. So she was gone all day. Ava kept asking me where Georgia was. I kept telling her that Georgia was at the doctor's. That she was going to be sore when she came home. I told her that Georgia's tummy was going to be really sore and that she needed to be very gentle with Georgia when she came home. Terri took some pics last night and I took some this morning. Ava is such a sensitive little girl. She loves her Georgia so much.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM , Blogger Grace said...

    oh, my goodness! this is SO cute! i hope our little guy is best friends with our pup, too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter