Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Public Library Party







Terri took Ava to the Public Library yesterday for a kids Halloween party. She took some pics so I thought that we should post them. It is amazing how much having a child changes your life. I say this because it is so nice to see Ava and Terri going out and doing things like this together. I love the two of them so much. Terri is an amazing mom. I feel like I don't give her enough credit for what she does with and for Ava.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter