Waiting For Ava

“But these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Some of the other little girls who were adopted


As each family came down to check out of the Majestic hotel in Nanning I tried to get each girls picture. They are all so beautiful. Our Ava and Ami, Kylee, are all from the Guiping Social Welfare Institute Gracie, Campbell and Ava C are all from the Nanning Social Welfare Institute I made sure I asked each family if I could post this first. There is one little girl missing. Her parents did not want her picture or name on the internet.





Kylee 10 months

Gracie


Campbell


Ava C


Ami - 13 months

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Load Counter